Saturday, July 13, 2013

Laguna Beach

I took a trip to Laguna Beach last week and thought I would share some photos I took. Everyone needs to look at some phone-quality beach photos at least once in their life.



I stopped by a store called Fierce that had the most gorgeous dresses (which, as the sales girl was eager to point out, have been seen on Miss Universe, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez). There was a turquoise crop top that I came so close to buying - it had a lace back and beautiful beading on the front. Very mermaid-like. Plus it was less than $50 and totally worth the splurge. 

But why didn't I buy it, you ask? The second I tried it on I realized the color wasn't going to work with my pale skin tone. Completely washed me out and made me look even pastier! Total bummer.

I really loved the store though, and I hope I can make it back sometime. If you're ever in that area I suggest you pop in. It's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment