Monday, July 8, 2013

Stealing Street Style #1

I've come up with a new series that I'm pretty excited about. When I'm out, I often see people wearing amazing outfits, but I soon forget about them because I didn't capture a photo. I've decided to start documenting the specific outfits that catch my eye, and I'll recreate them here with similar items to inspire both you and myself.

Street Style

The girl who was sporting this outfit caught my attention with the jacket. I've been wanting a similar one for a while now, and I'm always curious to see how others style them. 

Now I know the use of leggings as pants is a pet peeve of many. If that's you and you're not down with the leggings, substitute them for black skinnies.

I think this is a good lazy day outfit, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment