Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekly Favorites

Posts/Sites:
  • Multicolr Search Lab - This search engine lets you search for images by color. Oh my goodness, I am in love.
  • 12 Yoga Poses To Practice On An Airplane - I travel a lot. I'm also really into yoga, and I love trying to squeeze it into my busy days. This is a routine you can do anywhere - at school, the office, etc. (and it'll just look like you're stretching)! 
  • Lesson in Layering: Summer Dress - TMR shows us how to layer a piece that many wouldn't consider adding more than a jacket to. It's great inspiration and makes me wonder how I can change up the look of the summer dresses in my closet.
  • Moon Phase Shirt Tutorial - Kinsey is a DIY queen. This shirt is amazing and reminds me how far you can get with a tee and some fabric paint.
  • Building a Wardrobe Series: Part 2 - Defining Your Style - I always say I'm going to completely revamp and organize my closet. Ask me how many times I actually go through with it. This series makes me want to clean out my closet now.
Movies/Television:
  • Vegucated - It's a documentary about three people who decide to go vegan for six weeks. It's truly enlightening and makes you think about where your food comes from. I'm not vegan, or even vegetarian for that matter, but after seeing this film I've been making better choices and being more mindful of what I eat. You can find it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment