Thursday, July 11, 2013

You Have Holes In Your Head

I recently got my cartilage pierced to go along with my double lobe piercings and I'm having so much fun trying out different earring combinations. Something about it is so much less intimidating than layering necklaces, bracelets, or clothing, because there's so little room for error.

If you only have a single lobe piercing (or don't have your ears pierced at all), you can fake your way to the layered earring look with ear cuffs.

Here are some earring combinations I'm loving.


via

via

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE! that is what i want my ear to look like. I only have my lobes pierced, with second holes and my cartilage pierced. In the first picture, what do you call the piercing with the diamond flower? Me and my friend are getting that done next month, but i was wondering if that has a specific name.

    ReplyDelete